Site logo

Students, coming for Autumn Semester 2020, please be aware of Coronavirus related travel information.

Self-isolation information is under the link.

Students coming without EU citizenship have to apply for the D-type visa or to study here with another valid EU residence permit, what is issued on the basis of EU Directive 2016/801 of the European Parlimanet and of the Council of 11 May 2016. EU study visa is accepted as well.

Students with EU passports have to apply for residence in Tallinn once they have arrived.

Tammsaare teenindus



Please let your home country embassy know that you are an exchange student in Estonia.

Also, if you have any issues with the documents regarding your stay at Estonia, contact the embassy.

Here is the link to Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, presenting Foreign Representations in Estonia or near Estonia.