ÕIS guide for students
Declaring the subjects starts 2 weeks before the first day of the semester. Subjects can be declared via Study Information System. The deadline for submitting your declaration is announced each year in the academic calendar.
Instructions for logging to the Study Information System (ÕIS2):
- First, you have to be enrolled to TalTech.
- You have to ask the password from Information System Division, room SOC-129. Take the passport or ID-card with you.
ÕIS2 user guides can be found on ois2.ttu.ee > (at the end of the page) User guides
ÕIS2 video guide can be found here.
Important to remember!
- Timetables are available already before the semester starts (ois2.ttu.ee > Study Plan). See the example of timetable.
- You have to participate in the lectures from the first day of the semester (according to the timetable). You can submit your study plan until the deadline. The first lecture is the most important, because in that lecture professor explains the rules of passing the subject, introduces the study materials etc.
- If you have any questions or you need help for composing the study plan, contact to your school's Dean’s Office.