Once You Have Arrived
- Mix and match your personal timetable, using the web based study system ÕIS, https://ois2.ttu.ee, you don't need the username for it!
- Visit the lectures from the first Monday after the Orientation Days.
The first lecture is the most important!
- Pick up your UNI-ID from SOC-129 and create your study information system passwords for course registration. Until course registration day you may visit lectures without registration!
- Register for the courses at Study Information System (OIS2)
- Purchase smartcard for public transportation
- When the course registration deadline is over, Change your Learning Agreement, if necessary
- If you did not take part of Orientation Days, read presentations at Orientation Day's web page, ask questions from your friends, lecturers and Mobility Centre. Come and pick up your Welcome folder from Mobility Centre.
- EU students have to register your residence in Tallinn (once you have received your rental contract) and apply for Estonian ID card (EU citizens). Not required for students with visas and non-EU students coming with other EU residence cards.
- Don’t forget to STUDY!