Study abroad scholarships
1. ERASMUS+ financial support
Erasmus+ supports a variety of mobility opportunities for learners and staff in education, training and youth institutions and organisations.
Grants in the Academic Year 2020/2021 for studies:
- 520 EUR per 30 days – Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Norway, Sweden, UK
- 520 EUR per 30 days - Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain
- 470 EUR per 30 days – Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Turkey
Please note that:
Students participating in Erasmus studies, will receive an additional 250 EUR per semester on behalf of the Estonian Government.
More information of Erasmus+ scholarship can be found here!
In case you are interested in Erasmus+ internship, please click here for more information.
2. TalTech's bilateral agreements outside EU
It is now possible for students to apply for a TalTech Scholarship when going to study abroad with our bilateral agreements.
During the application round, the students can apply for a 1000 EUR scholarship. This main application round we will be able to give out this scholarship for 5 students. It is a one time payment to help the students with the plane tickets, Visa procedure ect.
Once you have applied for studies abroad in OIS*, please send us your Motivation Letter (2500 characters, without spaces) to mobility at taltech dot ee.
*NB! Make sure to mention applying for this scholarship in your OIS application as well!
See bilateral agreements.
3. National Scholarships
Scholarship agreements signed with foreign countries which foresee the student and teacher mobility.
Scholarships provided in the frames of cooperation agreements with foreign countries:
- for studies and research, and to take part in the summer programmes
- possible to choose a university in the specific country (usually no limitations regarding the study field).
More information on Foundation Archimedes website.
Estonian National Scholarships :
- Kristjan Jaak (EU citizens or holders of permanent residence permit in Estonia)
4. Scholarships for a Study Period in Kiel 2020-2021
Within the scope of the city partnership, Kiel University of Applied Sciences will award a scholarship to students from partner universities to study in Kiel.
Language requirements: English (B2); German (B1).
Students should be willing to take part in a German language course during their stay.
Duration: 5-10 months from October 2020 until February 2021 and/or March 2021 until July 2021
Amount: €860 per month
Applications should be forwarded through TalTech Mobility Centre. Please send the applications to mobility at taltech dot ee by 20th of March, 2020.
5. Scholarships provided by foundations, organisations and universities