Job description for Tenured Professor and candidacy requirements can be seen here (pdf).
A candidate is required to submit the following documents to the Personnel Office (konkurss at ttu dot ee or submit the candidacy online):
- an application;
- in the case of first-time applicants to TTÜ, documents showing that the candidate holds the required academic degree and has acquired the required education (in English);
- a curriculum vitae and a list of publications (if possible, filled out and published in ETIS – Estonian Research Information System);
- an academic portfolio (according to Annex 2 of Academic Career Management);
- a vision or an action plan for the following period of employment (requested only from candidates applying to the post of Professor; the maximum total length 1500 words);
- other documents arising from the specific nature of the post that have been set out in the terms and conditions of the competition.
Ehitajate tee 5, Tallinn 19086, Estonia
personal at ttu dot ee
Tel: +372 620 2056